2015 (pronounced Twenty Fifteen) is a video game development studio founded in 1997 by its President and CEO, Tom Kudirka. Currently, 2015 is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. 2015 is perhaps most famous for the development of the highly successful PC game Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. Some members of this company later went on to form Infinity Ward, lead developer studio of the Call of Duty franchise.
Games developed by 2015[edit | edit source]
- SiN: Wages of Sin – (1999) (PC mission pack)
- Laser Arena – (2000) (PC) (as Trainwreck Studios)
- CIA Operative: Solo Missions - (2001) (PC) (as Trainwreck Studios)
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault – (2001) (PC)
- Men of Valor – (2004) (PC, Xbox)