|This article does not cite any references or sources.|
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
Article has not been correctly referenced since May 2010
|AQ Interactive, Inc. |
|October 1, 2005|
|Video game industry|
AQ Interactive (TYO: 3838) is a Japanese video game developer and publisher. AQ stands for Artistic Quality. It is the parent company of the developers Artoon, Cavia and feelplus, and most recently the U.S. publisher XSEED Games. AQ Interactive and its subsidiaries produce games both under the AQ Interactive name, as well as developing for other publishers such as Microsoft Game Studios and Nintendo.
History[edit | edit source]
AQ Interactive was founded on October 1, 2005 when Cavia, established March 1, 2000, changed its name and became a holding company responsible for the management of subsidiary companies as well as sales and promotion of game software. The old company's game planning & development business became today's cavia, inc. which remains a subsidiary of AQI.
Released games[edit | edit source]
The following are games published by AQ Interactive.
- Love Com (2006): Adventure
- Driver: Parallel Lines (Japanese version) (2006): Action
- Arcana Heart (2007): Fighting
- Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 (2009): Fighting
- Bororon! Dokomodake DS (2007): Puzzle
- KORG DS-10 (2008) : Music synthesizer software
- Blue Dragon Plus (2008) : Tactical role-playing game
- Away: Shuffle Dungeon (2008) : Role-playing game
- KORG DS-10 Plus (2009) : Music synthesizer software
- Victorious Boxers: Revolution (2007): Fighting
- The World of Golden Eggs: Nori Nori Rhythm-kei (2008): Rhythm Action
- Ju-on: The Grudge (2009): Survival horror/Graphic adventure
- Tetris: The Grand Master ACE (2005): Puzzle
- Tsuushin Taisen Mahjong Touryuumon (2006): Mahjong video game
- Bullet Witch (2006): Action-adventure
- Vampire Rain (2007): Action-adventure/Stealth
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|This Japanese video game company article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|