Air Sea Battle
|Air Sea Battle|
|Shoot 'em up|
|Atari 2600 Joystick|
|North American Release Date(s)|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
Air-Sea Battle is a game released for the Atari 2600. It is an adaptation of the arcade game Anti-Aircraft, released in 1975 by Atari.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Air-Sea Battle consists of several different types of target shooting games:
- Anti-Aircraft -- you aim your anti-aircraft gun at passing airplanes, shooting them at various altitudes for points.
- Torpedo -- you aim your submarine torpedoes at watercraft, shooting them at various distances for points.
- Shooting Gallery -- instead of aircraft, your anti-aircraft gun is now shooting at various carnival-style shooting gallery targets.
- Polaris -- you control ships in the sea firing at various types of aircraft.
- Bomber -- you fly airplanes that drop bombs on various types of watercraft.
- Polaris Vs. Bomber -- one player controls a plane, the other controls a ship; both of which must try to hit each other the most times.
|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|