< Alien Cabal
Revision as of 20:38, 29 September 2013 by Technopeasant@legacy41984967 (Created article.)
The following are codes usable from inside the game:
- acgodmode Toggle "god mode"
- acallkeys Gives the user all keys
- acallweapons Gives the user all weapons available on the current level
- acallmap All polygons shown in map mode.
- acwarpxx Warp to level xx (i.e. acwarp03 would warp to level 3)
- acnoclip Walk through walls.
- acsavepos Save the current position.
- acloadpos Go to the last saved position.
- achealth Get 100% health.
- ackill Kill any monster in line of sight.
- acundead Respawn all monsters.
- acstatus Show status overlay.
- acmemory Show memory usage.
These codes are used form the DOS command line:
- -godmode Activate "god mode".
- -allkeys Gives the user all keys.
- -allweapons Gives the user all weapons available at each level.
- -allmap All polygons shown in map mode.
- -warpx Warp to level x (i.e. -warp3 would warp to level 3).
- -skillx Set default skill to x (use with warp command).
- -nomonsters No monsters.