Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
|Animal Crossing: New Leaf|
|European Release Date(s)|
|June 14, 2013|
|North American Release Date(s)|
|June 9, 2013|
|Australian Release Date(s)|
|June 15, 2013|
|Japanese Release Date(s)|
|November 8, 2012|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Animal Crossing: New Leaf is the newest addition to the Animal Crossing series.
New Features[edit | edit source]
- Two new villager types: uchi (female) and smug (male).
- New villagers (including two new species: deer and hamsters!)
- The ability to create public work projects and announce ordinances.
- Loads of new items.
- New customizable items such as pants, shoes, socks, and hats.
- The ability to swim/dive in water with the wet suit.