Animal Crossing: New Leaf
|Animal Crossing: New Leaf|
|Nintendo EAD Group No. 2, SRD Co. Ltd., Monolith Soft|
|Animal Crossing: City Folk|
|Nintendo 3DS Cartridge, download|
|Isao Moro and Aya Kyogoku|
|Manaka Kataoka and Atsuko Asahi|
|European Release Date(s)|
June 14, 2013
|North American Release Date(s)|
June 9, 2013
|Australian Release Date(s)|
June 15, 2013
|Japanese Release Date(s)|
November 8, 2012
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Animal Crossing: New Leaf is the newest addition to the Animal Crossing series.
New Features[edit | edit source]
- Two new villager types: uchi (female) and smug (male).
- New villagers (including two new species: deer and hamsters!)
- The ability to create public work projects and announce ordinances.
- Loads of new items.
- New customizable items such as pants, shoes, socks, and hats.
- The ability to swim/dive in water with the wet suit.