Arcane Archer/Neverwinter Nights
|NWN · NWN: EE · NWN2|
Master of the elven warbands, the Arcane Archer is a warrior skilled in using magic to supplement their combat prowess. Fighters, rangers, paladins, and barbarians become arcane archers to add a little magic to their combat abilities. Conversely, wizards and sorcerers may take this prestige class to add combat capabilities to their repertoire.
- • Hit Die: d8.
- • Proficiencies: All simple and martial weapons, Light Armor Proficiency and Medium Armor Proficiency, and shields.
- • Skills Points: 4 + Int Modifier.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Race: Elf or half-elf.
- Base Attack Bonus: +6
- Feats: Weapon Focus Longbow or Weapon Focus Shortbow, Point Blank Shot
- Spellcasting: Able to cast 1st-level arcane spells.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- 1: Enchant Arrow +1 - All arrows fired have +1 enchantment.
- 2: Imbue Arrow - Shoot a fireball arrow three times a day.
- 3: Enchant Arrow +2
- 4: Seeker Arrow - Fire an arrow that cannot miss, once a day.
- 5: Enchant Arrow +3
- 6: Seeker Arrow 2 - Able to fire 2 seeker arrows a day.
- 7: Enchant Arrow +4
- 8: Hail of Arrows - Fire an arrow at each and every target.
- 9: Enchant Arrow +5
- 10: Arrow of Death - Fire an arrow that can instantly kill an opponent.