Artificial Mind and Movement
|Artificial Mind and Movement|
|[[Wet]], [[Scaler]], [[Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings]] and [[Happy Feet]]|
|Remi Racine, CEO|
Artificial Mind and Movement (A2M), founded in 1992 in Québec City, Québec as "Megatoon Entertainment Group", is the largest independent game development studio in Canada, specializing in the production of 2D and 3D action/adventure games for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, PlayStation 2, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox, PC, Game Boy Advance, PlayStation Portable and Nintendo DS.
A2M's team consists of over 500 employees in two studios: Montreal, Canada and Santiago, Chile.
Titles[edit | edit source]
- Naughty Bear (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
- Dante's Inferno (PSP version)
- WET (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
- Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (Wii and PlayStation 2 versions)
- MySims Racing (Nintendo DS and Wii)
- Kung Fu Panda: Legendary Warriors (Nintendo DS and Wii versions)
- Iron Man (Wii, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, PC and Nintendo DS versions)
- High School Musical: Makin' the Cut! (Wii, PlayStation 2, Nintendo DS versions)
- Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (PlayStation 2 version)
- Lord of the Rings: Conquest (Nintendo DS version)
- High School Musical 2: Work This Out! (Nintendo DS version)
- Transformers: Animated (Nintendo DS version)
- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (Nintendo DS version)
- Power Rangers: Super Legends (PlayStation 2, PC and Nintendo DS versions)
- Spider-Man: Friend or Foe (Nintendo DS & PSP versions)
- Happy Feet
- The Ant Bully
- Kim Possible: Global Gemini
- Kim Possible: What's the Switch?
- Teen Titans
- Monster House
- Kim Possible: Kimmunicator
- Ever Girl
- Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures
- Flow: Urban Dance Uprising
- Chicken Little
- Lizzie McGuire 2
- Get On Da Mic
- Scooby-Doo! Unmasked
- Carmen Sandiego: The Secret of the Stolen Drums
- Kim Possible 2: Drakken's Demise
- Home on the Range
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Mayhem
- Ice Age
- Monsters Inc.
- Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters
- Smurf Racer
- The Grinch
- Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time
- Jersey Devil
- Drake & Josh
Awards & notable news[edit | edit source]
- Artificial Mind and Movement (A2M) has been named in the Canadian Technology Fast 50 since 2006 by Deloitte Fast 50 (List of winners, Link)
- Artificial Mind and Movement (A2M) wins "Best Mobile game of the year" at the Canadian Awards for the electronic and animation art for "Kim Possible: Kimmunicator"
- Artificial Mind and Movement (A2M) acquires Wanako Games November 20, 2008. With this acquisition, Artificial Mind and Movement (A2M) is expanding its offering across Xbox Live Arcade (XBLA) and PlayStation Network (PSN), using Wanako's established TONGAS game framework.
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Hains, Hélène. "A2M makes the prestigious Deloitte Technology Fast 50", Enigma Communications, Friday, September 22, 2006, retrieved Friday, September 22, 2006.