Avengers in Galactic Storm
- For the previous Avengers arcade game, see Captain America and the Avengers.
|Avengers in Galactic Storm|
U.S. arcade flyer of Avengers in Galactic Storm.
|8-way Joystick, 4 Buttons ( [A] Light punch, [B] Strong punch, [C] Light kick, [D] Strong kick)|
|Iwao Horita and team|
|Japanese Release Date(s)|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Avengers in Galactic Storm (アベンジャーズ・イン・ギャラクティックストーム) is a 1995 fighting arcade game developed and published by Data East. It features a single player story mode or multiplayer one-on-one mode, and was the first modern-fighting game to feature assistant characters commonly referred to by gamers either as "helpers" or "strikers". The game is based on characters in the Marvel universe and the storyline is from the Operation: Galactic Storm series.
Selectable characters[edit | edit source]
- The Avengers
- The Kree
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Avengers in Galactic Storm at The Large Cult Fighting Game March (Japanese)
- Avengers in Galactic Storm at GameFAQs
- Avengers in Galactic Storm at Museum of the Game
- Avengers in Galactic Storm at Arcade History