Bard Song (NWN)
|NWN · NWN: EE · NWN2|
Specifics: Bards are able to sing a song that can bolster their allies. Deafened creatures are not affected by the bard's singing. The song effects all allies within 30 feet and lasts for 10 rounds. The higher the bard's final Perform skill and class level, the better the Bard song. All of the bonuses listed and additive.
- 3 Perform and Bard Level 1: +1 to Attack and Damage rolls.
- 6 Perform and Bard Level 2: +1 to Will saves.
- 9 Perform and Bard Level 3: +1 to Damage rolls and +1 to Fortitude Saves.
- 12 Perform and Bard Level 6: +1 to Reflex saves, +1 to Skill rolls.
- 15 Perform and Bard Level 8: +1 to Attack rolls, +8 temporary Hit Points.
- 18 Perform and Bard Level 11: +2 to Dodge Armor Class, +1 to Skill rolls.
- 21 Perform and Bard Level 14: +1 to Damage rolls, +8 temporary Hit Points and +1 Dodge Armor Class.
- 24 Perform and Bard Level 15: +1 Will Saves, +1 Reflex Saves, +1 Fortitude Saves, +1 Dodge Armor Class.
- 30 Perform and Bard Level 16: +1 Will Saves, +4 temporary Hit Points, +1 Dodge Armor Class.
For each additional 5 Perform and 1 Class level in Bard an additional +2 temporary Hit Points is granted.