|NWN · NWN: EE · NWN2|
A Blackguard epitomizes evil. They are nothing short of a mortal fiend, a black knight with the foulest sort of reputation. Many refer to Blackguards as anti-paladins due to their completely evil nature. No one class makes the best Blackguard, all that is required is a willingness to serve the forces of darkness.
- • Hit Die: d10.
- • Proficiencies: All simple and martial weapons, all and types of armor, and shields.
- • Skills Points: 2 + Int Modifier.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- 1: Use Poison - Automatic success when coating a weapon with poison.
- 2: Smite Good - Add Charisma modifier to attack roll.
- 3: Turn Undead - Make undead flee.
- Create Undead - summons an undead ally.
- 4: Sneak Attack +1d6
- 5: Summon Fiend - +1 reflex saving throws.
- Darkness - summons a fiendish ally.
- 6: Inflict Serious Wounds - As spell.
- 7: Contagion - As spell.
- 8: Inflict Critical Wounds - As spell.
- 10: Sneak Attack +3d6