Bright Star Technology
|This article does not cite any references or sources.|
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
Article has not been correctly referenced since December 2009
Bright Star Technology, Inc. was founded by Elon Gasper and Nedra Goedert during the early 1980s and was a key player in multimedia technology. Well-known titles from Bright Star include HyperAnimation, Alphabet Blocks, and the Talking Tutors series. Bright Star was acquired by Sierra Online in 1992, and was a cornerstone of Sierra's educational games department.
Since the acquisition, several computer-related companies have been founded with this name, or a similar one.
Bright Star's games[edit | edit source]
- Alphabet Blocks
- Spelling Jungle (also sold as Basic Spelling and Yobi's Basic Spelling Tricks; code-named Spelling Demons)
- Spelling Blizzard (also sold as Advanced Spelling)
- Kid's Typing
- Early Math
- Beginning Reading
- The Lost Mind of Dr. Brain
- Discover ABC and 123 with Hickory & Me (also sold as separate ABC and 123 products; produced in cooperation with Golden Books Family Entertainment)
- Discover Math and Spelling with Monker (also sold as separate Math and Spelling products; produced in cooperation with Golden Books Family Entertainment)
Bright Star's language education products[edit | edit source]
- Berlitz Live! Spanish (produced in cooperation with Berlitz International, Inc.)
- Berlitz Live! Japanese (produced in cooperation with Berlitz International, Inc.)
|This is a stub about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation. You can help Encyclopedia Gamia by expanding it.|