CDC Online Portal
|Video game publisher|
|June 9, 2006|
CDC Games is a leading publisher and operator of online games and MMORPGs in China. Its headquarters are located in Shanghai, China. It is a subsiary of NASDAQ-listed CDC Corporation. It was launched on June 9, 2006.
CDC Games is a market leader in online and mobile games in China with more than 160 million registered users. CDC Games has also had approximately 11 million active users over the past 90 days, and over 30 million active users in the past 180 days. The company pioneered the "free-to-play, pay-for-merchandise" online games model in China with Yulgang and launched the first free-to-play, the first-person shooter Special Force. It has also licensed and published EVE Online, Shaiya, and Digimon RPG in China. CDC Games plans to operate Turbine's The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar in the region. Currently it operates Yulgang, Digimon RPG, Special Force Online, Shaiya, Mir III, and Eve Online. For more information on CDC Games.
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- http://serversiders.com/cdcgames.net CDC Games, June 9, 2006
- Justin Rubner (14 September 2007). "Video gaming market adds CDC games". Atlanta Business Chronicle. http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/stories/2007/09/17/story7.html.
- http://www.cdcgames.net CDC Games Corporate website
- http://worldsinmotion.biz/2009/12/cdc_games_names_simon_wong_as.php CDC Games, December 4, 2009
- http://english.cdcgames.net/company/Overview.htm CDC Games English