Call of Duty: Classic
|Call of Duty: Classic|
|Infinity Ward, Aspyr Media|
|Call of Duty|
|PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360|
|International Release Date(s)|
December 1, 2009
December 9, 2009
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
Release[edit | edit source]
Tokens with codes to download Call of Duty: Classic were included with Hardened and Prestige editions of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, though it is available for purchase on the PlayStation Store and the Xbox Marketplace for US$14.99.
Differences[edit | edit source]
- The game itself has been upscaled to HD quality
- All previous glitches that affected gameplay on the original have been removed so the game now runs smoothly.
- The game now uses the engine of Call of Duty: World at War.
- The ammo box with Panzerfaust in Dawnville was replaced with the M9A1 Bazooka.
- The word Panzerfaust was changed to Bazooka.
- The original scoped FG42 was replaced with unscoped FG42.
|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|