Note: 2D perspective is considered different from 2.5D perspective due to the latter's usage of 3D rendering principles. While this definition is somewhat arbitrary, there are a number of elements that can be used to determine whether a game is 2D or 2.5D.
- 2.5D perspective often makes usage of 3D rendering techniques, such as 3D modeling.
Pages in category "2D perspective"
The following 140 pages are in this category, out of 140 total.
- Shovel Knight
- The Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants
- Smurf: Rescue in Gargamel's Castle
- Sonic & Knuckles Collection
- Sonic the Hedgehog (XBLA)
- Spider-Man and the X-Men: Arcade's Revenge
- Spider-Man: The Video Game
- Spy vs. Spy
- Stargate (1994)
- Street Fighter
- Street Fighter II: Champion Edition
- Street Fighter II: Special Champion Edition
- Super Castlevania IV
- Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
- Super Mario Advance
- Super Mario All-Stars
- Super Mario Bros.
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario's Wacky Worlds
- Super Meat Boy
- Super Metroid