|Run and Gun|
|Atari 2600 Joystick |
Nintendo Entertainment System
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Commando (Senjō no Ookami) is a game released in arcades and was later ported to many home consoles and computers.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The game is a vertical Run and Gun arcade game released in 1985. Its influence can be seen in several later games in the genre.
Levels[edit | edit source]
These are the levels of the arcade version:
- Mission 1:
- 1st Area: Jungle Drop Off, Barricade Territory.
- 2nd Area: The Trench "No Mans Land", Cannon Turret Gauntlet.
- 3rd Area: The Field Barracks, The Transit Zone.
- 4th Area: Bridges to Airport, 1st Enemy Airport.
- Mission 2:
- 1st Area: 2nd Jungle Territory, The Marsh Lands.
- 2nd Area: 2nd Cannon Turret Gauntlet, The Trench/Bridge Territory.
- 3rd Area: The Enemy Main Barracks, "Bazooka Alley" Territory.
- 4th Area: The Capital Outskirts, The International Airport.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|