|Capcom, Data East, Activision, INTV|
|Run & Gun|
|Atari 2600 Joystick, Intellivision Controller, NES Controller|
|Arcade, Atari 2600, Intellivision, BBC Micro, Acorn Electron, Amiga, Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, NES and Family Computer|
|International Release Date(s)|
|North American Release Date(s)|
|Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Japanese Release Date(s)|
September 27, 1986
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
Commando (Senjō no Ookami) is a game released in arcades and was later ported to many home consoles and computers.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The game is a vertical Run and Gun arcade game released in 1985. Its influence can be seen in several later games in the genre.
Levels[edit | edit source]
These are the levels of the arcade version:
- Mission 1:
- 1st Area: Jungle Drop Off, Barricade Territory.
- 2nd Area: The Trench "No Mans Land", Cannon Turret Gauntlet.
- 3rd Area: The Field Barracks, The Transit Zone.
- 4th Area: Bridges to Airport, 1st Enemy Airport.
- Mission 2:
- 1st Area: 2nd Jungle Territory, The Marsh Lands.
- 2nd Area: 2nd Cannon Turret Gauntlet, The Trench/Bridge Territory.
- 3rd Area: The Enemy Main Barracks, "Bazooka Alley" Territory.
- 4th Area: The Capital Outskirts, The International Airport.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|