Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Please help improve this article by expanding this section. Further information might be found on the talk page. (March 2010)|
|This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. Please help to improve this article by introducing more precise citations where appropriate. (March 2010)|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Conga Bugs is a PC Casual Game by GameTantra, a newly formed publishing and distribution label of Dhruva Interactive. GameTantra primarily focuses on the development and publishing of casual games for India's domestic and international markets.
Description[edit | edit source]
Conga Bugs is an action-puzzle game in which players have to match bugs of similar colours within a time limit. Conga Bugs is Dhruva Infotech's first PC casual game under the GameTantra banner. It features 3D graphics and various gameplay modes.
System Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Windows Version(s) Supported: 95, XP SP2, Vista (NT/98/ME/2000 not tested)
- Processor/Clock Speed: Minimum = P3 450 MHz, Recommended = P4 1 GHz
- RAM: Minimum: 256 MB, Recommended = 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: ~70 MB for Uncompressed Installation. ~100 MB for Temporary Files.
- Graphics card: Any Windows and DirectX Compatible 3D Accelerated Card, with at least 32 MB On-Board Memory
- DirectX Version: Minimum = DirectX 7.1. Recommended = DirectX 9
- Sound Card: Any Windows and OpenAL Compatible Sound Card