Cooking Mama: Cook Off
|Cooking Mama: Cook Off|
|Cooking Mama Limited|
|Taito, Majesco Entertainment, 505 Games|
|European Release Date(s)|
|May 11, 2007|
|North American Release Date(s)|
|March 20, 2007|
|Australian Release Date(s)|
|May 18, 2007|
|Japanese Release Date(s)|
|February 8, 2007|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Everyone in the kitchen! Hot on the heels of stir-fry surprise Cooking Mama DS, Majesco whips up two-chef competition in Cooking Mama: Cook Off—a unique family game designed specifically for the Wii. Step-by-step, recipe-by-recipe, help Mama cook international dishes from 10 different nations and watch as the realistic foods actually change in appearance based on your actions!
Features[edit | edit source]
- The Wii Remote is your ultimate cooking utensil, putting you in total control of the cooking action as you chop, grate, slice, stir, roll and much more! Hold and point it in many different ways depending on the task (i.e. upright to mash potatoes, lengthwise to fry in a pan, etc.) to get the real sensation of cooking in a kitchen. Watch out, kids – you might learn something useful!
- All-new Cooking Challenge Mode lets you and a friend go head-to-head in the ultimate multiplayer cook off to determine who can cook the fastest with the fewest mistakes.
- Use 250+ foods to create 55 real world dishes from America, France, Japan, India, Mexico, England, China, Spain, Germany and Italy. From hot dogs to pan fried crab to bouillabaisse, Cook Off challenges you to make it all!
- Play against 10 unique computer controlled international characters to earn unique items for your kitchen.
- Realistic graphics with real-time effects make you feel like you’re actually cooking. Adjust your timing and make decisions about your next course of action based on what you see on screen (i.e. if food is starting to look burned, quickly remove it from the burner). We can’t say it enough: you might actually learn something productive!
- Earn bronze, silver, and gold medals from Mama based on the quality of your cooking.
- Practice mode allows you to fine tune your cooking skills without being judged