Crazy Climber 2
|Crazy Climber 2|
|[[Nihon Bussan]][[Category:Nihon Bussan]]|
|2 joysticks (8-way)|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Crazy Climber 2 is a sequel to the 1980 arcade game Crazy Climber. The gameplay is mostly identical to that of the original game, but there some significant differences. It was only released in Japan.
Differences from Crazy Climber[edit | edit source]
- The graphics are much more advanced.
- In the background there are multiple signs advertising things, including Coca-Cola.
- In some windows, there will a teenage girl sitting at the window. If the player is taken to this window, they will receive a kiss and bonus points.
- There are six levels rather than four.
- Upon completion of the sixth level, the game ends, unlike the original game, in which the player is teleported back to the first level.
- The buildings are taller and the layout of the levels are completely different.