|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
Version 2.08[edit | edit source]
- November 2006
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 2.07[edit | edit source]
- June 2005
- Bug fixes.
Version 2.06[edit | edit source]
- December 2004
- Hungarian version was added. Now Cult is available in 20 languages.
Version 2.05[edit | edit source]
- August 2003
- Two more languages added: Greek and Romanian! Now Cult is available in 19 languages.
Version 2.04[edit | edit source]
- March 2002
- Four more languages added: Polish, Mandarin, Finnish and Swiss-German!
- Spanish and German versions were fixed for proofing mistakes
- Better memory management
- Some control fix-up
- Tips section was fully updated in ReadMe.txt
Version 2.03[edit | edit source]
- January 2001
- Three more languages added: Swedish, Czech and Turkish!
Version 2.0[edit | edit source]
- October 1, 2000
- New 24-bit Graphics!
- New Original Background Music!
- New Full Screen or Windowed option!
- Better movement controls!
- 'File-Access error 75' abolished!
- Cheat Codes are available for health restoration, tips, and more!
- Full map of the game is available at the website, for those who get stuck and desperately need a hint!
- Cult is multilingual! Included full versions in English, French, Chinese, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Dutch, Swedish, Hebrew and Italian!
Version 1.24[edit | edit source]
- July 1, 1999
- Fixed a few typos.
- Fixed a pixel glitch that occured in some computers.
- Updated Troubleshooting and Tips in the ReadMe file.
Version 1.23[edit | edit source]
- July 20, 1998
- All the game scripts were proofread by Kevin Anderson.
- Simultaneous release of Cult 1.23 Hebrew version.
- Opening screen renewed.
- Change of plot in two major issues along the story line.
- Music and Sound Effects can be toggled on/off.
- Faster animation due to character graphical change.
- Fixed problem - First sentence in microcommunicator didn't show up if space was pressed.
- Fixed problem - Zack was going through walls on some occasions requiring the game to be loaded or restarted.
- Fixed problem - Zack could get stuck in the storage room requiring the game to be restarted.
- Troubleshooting updated with two new technical problems.
Version 1.22[edit | edit source]
- May 3, 1998
- Added troubleshooting for common technical errors.
- Wall blocking problem fixed.
- Zack's STEPS dimmed.
- Ending music is always played.
- Map fixed (Storage room).
Version 1.21[edit | edit source]
- April 1, 1998
- A minor bug caused a fatal error... fixed.
- Even faster animation.
- Web site is up!
Version 1.2[edit | edit source]
- Cult is now freeware!
- Better graphic procedures now produce faster animation and page loading.
Version 1.1[edit | edit source]
- Fixed errors in map file that resulted in "Input past end of file" message.
- Fixed bug at the ending sequence. (Game ends even though the player didn't complete all tasks.)
- Fixed grammar and spelling mistakes.
Version 1.0[edit | edit source]
- After five months of hard work, "Cult" is finally compiled and ready to go!
- Temporary web site is up!