Curse Song (NWN)
|NWN · NWN: EE · NWN2|
Specifics[edit | edit source]
Bards are able to sing a song that can curse their enemies. Deafened creatures are not affected by the bard's singing. The song effects all enemies within 30 feet and lasts for 10 rounds. The higher the bard's final Perform skill and class level, the better the Curse song. All of the penalties listed and additive.
- 3 Perform and Bard Level 1: -1 to Attack and Damage rolls.
- 6 Perform and Bard Level 2: -1 to Will saves.
- 9 Perform and Bard Level 3: -1 to Damage rolls and -1 to Fortitude Saves.
- 12 Perform and Bard Level 6: -1 to Reflex saves, -1 to Skill rolls.
- 15 Perform and Bard Level 8: -1 to Attack rolls, 8 damage.
- 18 Perform and Bard Level 11: -2 to Dodge Armor Class, -1 to Skill rolls.
- 21 Perform and Bard Level 14: -1 to Damage rolls, 8 damage and +1 Dodge Armor Class.
- 24 Perform and Bard Level 15: -1 Will Saves, -1 Reflex Saves, -1 Fortitude Saves, -1 Dodge Armor Class.
- 30 Perform and Bard Level 16: -1 Will Saves, 4 damage, -1 Dodge Armor Class.
For each additional 5 Perform and 1 Class level in Bard an additional 2 damage is granted.