Death Track: Resurrection
|Death Track Resurrection Cover.jpg|
|Release date||March 24, 2009 (NA)|
March 2009 (EU)
February 22, 2008 (RU)
|Age rating(s)||ESRB: Teen|
|Platform(s)||PC (Windows), Xbox 360, PlayStation Network|
|Arcade system||Arcade System Missing|
|Media||DVD Digital Download|
Recommended System Requirements:
|Credits | Soundtrack | Codes | Walkthrough|
Death Track: Resurrection (Russian: Death Track: Возрождение) is a computer racing game developed by SkyFallen Entertainment and published by 1C Company. It is the sequel to the 1989 game Deathtrack. Outside of the CIS, the game was published by 505 Games in the European Union and Aspyr Media in North America, which was released DRM free. An Xbox 360 version of the game is expected to be released in 2010.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Death Track: Resurrection is set in the future after World War III. The game involves racing and trying to finish first across several tracks located around the world, such as Paris, Tokyo, and Vatican City. Players try to earn points by doing various stunts, which can be used for upgrades to cars and weapons. Cars can be equipped with an assortment of weapons, which can be fired at opponents to slow them down and knock them out.
Reception[edit | edit source]
Death Track: Resurrection has received average review results. The average game ranking based on eight reviews is 53.87% according to GameRankings. GameSpot rated the game 5.5/10, and IGN rated the game 6.7/10.
References[edit | edit source]
- Review: Death Track: Resurrection Hands-on. IGN (2008-06-06). Retrieved on 2009-09-21
- Death Track: Resurrection. GameZone. Retrieved on 2009-09-21
- IGN: Death Track: Resurrection. IGN. Retrieved on 2009-09-21
- Review: E3: '07 Death Track Hands-On. GameSpot (2007-07-12). Retrieved on 2009-09-21
- Dave Gamble. Gaming Nexus - Death Track: Resurrection - Review. Gaming Nexus. Retrieved on 2009-09-22
- Death Track: Resurrection for PC. GameRankings. Retrieved on 2009-09-21
[edit | edit source]