|macOS and Microsoft Windows|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|Excalibur Publishing Limited, BigSims.com and Big Sims|
|International Release Date(s)|
August 4, 2011
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
In a city where buildings are constructed as rapidly as they are torn down again, you take control of an emerging demolition company. A multitude of missions lead you to various demolition sites in different districts of the city.
Take a seat behind the steering wheel of a variety of detailed construction and demolition machines. Bring old buildings to the ground with wrecking balls and excavators. Place explosive charges or tear down walls manually with the jackhammer. Use the wheel loader to transport rubble to the debris crusher where it gets pulverized. You can invest the earned money in new vehicles which in turn unlock new assignments in the city and tutorials in your company's practice area.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Large fleet of construction and demolition machines.
- Over 30 missions in different parts of the city (financial district, port, factory area, shunting station, old town, suburbs).
- Exercise area with vehicle-specific tutorial missions.
- Download additional machines and maps with automatic mod installation.
- Play with Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad or Joystick.
- Gamepad support with authentic Euro-controls and support for multiple Joysticks simultaneously.
- Includes Mod SDK (contains Editor, Exporters and Sample Mods).
- From the developers of Farming-Simulator.