Dilbert's Desktop Games
|This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles. (December 2009)|
|Dilbert's Desktop Games|
North American boxart
|[[Dreamworks Interactive]][[Category:Dreamworks Interactive]]|
|Windows 95 thru ME|
|ESRB: K-A (Kids to Adults)|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
List of games[edit | edit source]
- Can-O-Matic 2
- Fire employees out of a cannon at various gadgets, some of which malfunction badly.
- Elbonian Airlines
- Similar to Can-O-Matic; managers are fired from a large slingshot and must land on various cities and modes of transportation.
- Boss Evaders
- A Space Invaders take-off; Dilbert must avoid the pink slips shot at him by four managers while attempting to hit them with papers of his own.
- Project Pass-Off
- Dilbert must face off against Zimbu the monkey in an attempt to gather good items thrown by a boss, while fending off bad ones.
- Enduring Fools
- Shock and hurt various "fools" with a phaser borrowed from Dogbert.
- CEO Simulator
- A simulator that allows you to take the role of a CEO in charge of a business. Hire or fire employees and try to make your business bloom.
- Techno Raiders
- The main game of the collection. Dilbert must search for gadgets and work his way from floor to floor in the office building, all the while trying to avoid or hurt co-workers.
- The Jargonator
- Allows the user to input an amount of text and have it padded with adjectives and jargon in an attempt to make the piece look smarter.
- The Final Word
- Stamp phrases and cliches which can be used as desktop backgrounds.
Known Easter Eggs[edit | edit source]
The game features a printable "Time Wasters Award" for completing the game. It includes the length of time played in the game.
System requirements[edit | edit source]
- 486 or 66 MHz or higher processor
- 8 MB RAM or higher
- 2X CD-ROM or faster
- Windows compatible sound card
- Microsoft compatible mouse
- 40 MB or more of available hard drive space
- Windows 95 OS or later (note - Dilbert's Desktop Games is designed to run on DOS-based operating systems, and while the application and games will technically run on Windows NT-based operating systems (such as Windows XP), the performance is substandard and is a CPU hog (even on 3 GHz machines) and largely makes the PC unusable for other concurrent tasks)
Availability for purchase[edit | edit source]
Upon exiting the demo version of Dilbert's Desktop Games, a splash screen instructs the user to go to www.dreamworksgames.com to purchase the complete product, however as of May 2009 that website is no longer functioning.