Duke Nukem 3D/Codes
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
All codes are typed in on the keyboard during normal play.
Useful[edit | edit source]
- dncornholio or dnkroz - God mode and permanent Jetpack
- WARNING: Even if God mode is activated, Duke can still die if he is crushed or if he enters an outer-space sector without protection. In E4M10 (Atomic Edition), God mode will also not protect against the final nukage river encountered en route to the final boss.
- dnhyper - Gives and uses Steroids
- dnkeys - Gives all keys
- dnscottyXYY - Warp to Episode X, Level YY
- YY must be two digits, including a leading 0 if necessary.
- dnshowmap - Displays full map
- dnstuff - Full weapons/ammo and keys
- dnunlock - Opens all doors on the map, including locked ones
- This cheat does not work in the shareware version.
- dnweapons - Full weapons/ammo
Not So Useful[edit | edit source]
- dnallen - Displays message "Buy Major Stryker"
- dnbeta - Displays message "Pirates Suck"
- dncashman - Duke throws money after pressing space
- dntodd - Displays message "Register Cosmo Today"
Use At Your Own Risk[edit | edit source]
- dnclip - No clipping (walk through walls)
- WARNING: Moving off the defined map with this code active can and will cause unpredictible results, including Duke death (even in God mode) and a game crash.