|Nintendo DS and Wii|
|European Release Date(s)|
|November 2, 2007|
|North American Release Date(s)|
|October 23, 2007|
|Australian Release Date(s)|
|November 8, 2007|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
EA Playground offers endless hours of entertainment for all ages. It is the ultimate party play experience, where bragging rights are at stake as you take on your friends and family in fun and immersive playground games.
There's also a deep single player campaign that has you in pursuit of the coveted Playground King title in whicy you explore the bright, brilliant world, unlock new locations and challenge colorful in-game characters in a variety of activities.
By fully capitalizing on the unique control mechanics of the Wii, EA Playground features games that are easy to pick up and play. Every game brings its own twist to the controls for the definitive, all-ages, gaming experience.
Wii Games[edit | edit source]
- Tetherball - The object here is to smack the ball around the pole so that your opponent can't hit it back while your opponent tries to do the same thing.
- Dodgeball - Here, you try to get all the players on your opponent's team out by hitting them with balls.
- Wall Ball - In this game, you try to hit the ball against the wall through power-ups (for example, warp holes) so that it goes past your opponent. If you do this, you score a point.
- Slot Car Racing - The basic object of the minigame is to get to the finish line in first place.
- Kicks - This game is a mix of soccer and volleyball. You have to kick the ball over the net and into the opponent's goal.
- Dart Shootout - Your goal is to shoot the targets with sad/mad faces on them to earn points(not the happy faces; those subtract points), shoot people to also earn points, and beat the level boss.
- Paper Airplane Racing - To win you have to steer your plane through obstacles to the finish line getting power-ups like speed boosts extra time, and sometimes red, green, and blue rings.
|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|