Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
EVE Online: The Second Genesis - Patch 1002
|EVE Online: The Second Genesis - Patch 1002|
|EVE Online: The Second Genesis|
|EVE Online: The Second Genesis - Patch 1031|
|International Release Date(s)|
|Awards | Changelog | Compatibility | Covers |
Credits | DLC | Help | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Videos
|This section has been cosmetically altered to improve readability. This this includes fixing spelling mistakes, correcting grammatical and positioning errors, and including links to the rest of the wiki.|
Improvements, 1000 - 1002[edit | edit source]
Skills[edit | edit source]
- Skill training works correctly - no longer is there an issue with it not completing properly.
Agents & Missions[edit | edit source]
- Adding more market supply/demand criteria for agent item selection, and improved the agent systems interpretation of market data in general.
NPC´s[edit | edit source]
- Chance of pirates to warp scramble has been added.
Combat[edit | edit source]
- Show escape pods killed in the last hour now works, even if there have been no kills (used to hang).
- Combat Drones are now not LODded out too fast.
- Sentry guns have had a free firmware upgrade and will no longer pod players.
[edit | edit source]
- Autopilot no longer undocks your ship when active.
- Frame rate in space vastly improved
Ships[edit | edit source]
- Scan speed/strength changes: The 4 newbie ships have had their scan speed decreased, targeting will take a bit longer with them. Incursus has had it's scan speed increased a bit to a proper value for a fast and an aggressive frigate.
- Decreased CPU for probe and imicus, increased CPU for bantam and tormenter
- Re-enabled shield uniformity
Bug Fixes, 1000 - 1002[edit | edit source]
- Use characters name in tutorial text
- NPC's: need some changes to NPC command behavior on attacking and defending
- Fittings: Ammo will remain behind after the gun is moved away
- Gang: When a player is kicked from a Gang, they retain the Gang Chat window, and will receive exception errors if they attempt to use or close it.
- Feature Request: Region and Race chat channels independent of corp
- Expired 1st mission still passed as non expired
- Station, Belt, Gate Icons Inaccurate
- Map: Using the mouse-wheel to zoom in will result in a blank map at the closest zoom level.
- "You are here" sprite moves out of main market starmap window
- Ship Control Interface: Some changes
- Bookmarks: When a bookmark for an arbitrary area in space (designated by specific X,Y,Z coordinates) is sent to another player, the coordinates change to reflect the other player's location.
- Corporation: If the user makes and then resigns from a corporation (within the same session), their corporation window will not appear correctly.
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Patch Notes on Eveonline.com