EVE Online: The Second Genesis - Patch 1002
|EVE Online: The Second Genesis - Patch 1002|
|EVE Online: The Second Genesis|
|EVE Online: The Second Genesis - Patch 1031|
|International Release Date(s)|
|Awards | Changelog | Compatibility | Covers |
Credits | DLC | Gallery | Help | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Videos
|This section has been cosmetically altered to improve readability. This this includes fixing spelling mistakes, correcting grammatical and positioning errors, and including links to the rest of the wiki.|
Improvements, 1000 - 1002[edit | edit source]
Skills[edit | edit source]
- Skill training works correctly - no longer is there an issue with it not completing properly.
Agents & Missions[edit | edit source]
- Adding more market supply/demand criteria for agent item selection, and improved the agent systems interpretation of market data in general.
NPC´s[edit | edit source]
- Chance of pirates to warp scramble has been added.
Combat[edit | edit source]
- Show escape pods killed in the last hour now works, even if there have been no kills (used to hang).
- Combat Drones are now not LODded out too fast.
- Sentry guns have had a free firmware upgrade and will no longer pod players.
[edit | edit source]
- Autopilot no longer undocks your ship when active.
- Frame rate in space vastly improved
Ships[edit | edit source]
- Scan speed/strength changes: The 4 newbie ships have had their scan speed decreased, targeting will take a bit longer with them. Incursus has had it's scan speed increased a bit to a proper value for a fast and an aggressive frigate.
- Decreased CPU for probe and imicus, increased CPU for bantam and tormenter
- Re-enabled shield uniformity
Bug Fixes, 1000 - 1002[edit | edit source]
- Use characters name in tutorial text
- NPC's: need some changes to NPC command behavior on attacking and defending
- Fittings: Ammo will remain behind after the gun is moved away
- Gang: When a player is kicked from a Gang, they retain the Gang Chat window, and will receive exception errors if they attempt to use or close it.
- Feature Request: Region and Race chat channels independent of corp
- Expired 1st mission still passed as non expired
- Station, Belt, Gate Icons Inaccurate
- Map: Using the mouse-wheel to zoom in will result in a blank map at the closest zoom level.
- "You are here" sprite moves out of main market starmap window
- Ship Control Interface: Some changes
- Bookmarks: When a bookmark for an arbitrary area in space (designated by specific X,Y,Z coordinates) is sent to another player, the coordinates change to reflect the other player's location.
- Corporation: If the user makes and then resigns from a corporation (within the same session), their corporation window will not appear correctly.
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Patch Notes on Eveonline.com