Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Escape from Bug Island
|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|
|Escape from Bug Island|
|Spike, Eidos Interactive|
|European Release Date(s)|
September 27, 2007
|North American Release Date(s)|
July 25, 2007
|Japanese Release Date(s)|
December 2, 2006
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
As Ray, you wake up alone in a deep and fog covered forest. Your friends are nowhere to be found. It was supposed to be a cozy night camping in the woods... until strange creatures rose from the darkness. You must find your friends, survive the horrific forest and get off the island in one piece.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers to overcome obstacles scattered throughout the island. Swinging bridges, pitfalls, falling rocks and insect nests.
- Squash, smash and stump giant bugs and eerie mutants using the Wii Remote. Exterminate hundreds of insects by mastering dozens of weapons with different attack techniques. Rifles, grenades, sickles, rocks and much more.
- Enter the "Cave of Time" and travel back through time to save the lives of your friends.
- Explore the devilish island, survive the creatures in a world only visible through your flashlight.
- Discover weapons and unlock special items to help you in your quest for survival.