Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Dire Wolf Digital|
|Collectible Card Game|
|Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
In Eternal, one card is drawn each turn. Power cards are played to gain Power and Influence, which are required to play other cards. You can spend Power each turn to play cards, and it will refill at the start of your next turn. Some cards have influence requirements, and can only be played if their required amount of Influence is met.
- Units can be played, and they attack and block.
- Spells have varying one-time effects.
- Relics attach to a player and grant continuous abilities.
- Relic Weapons allow players to attack enemy units.
Factions[edit | edit source]
- Fire: Fire is the faction of creation and destruction; most problems can be handled with quick and violent solutions.
- Justice: Justice is the faction of order, both in civic harmony and brutal tyranny.
- Primal: Primal is the faction of nature in both its savage fury and pristine beauty.
- Time: Time is the faction of learning and discovery; knowledge is the key to true power.
- Shadow: Shadow is the faction of ambition and instinct; the strong deserve to rule over the weak.