|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Unlockables[edit | edit source]
- Winning Streak (90)
- Have a 60 game Winning Streak on Semi-Professional difficulty.
- 10 Goal Match Wonder (100)
- Score more than 10 Goals in a match on Semi-professional difficulty.
- 300 Game Winner (200)
- Win 300 games in all competitions on any level difficulty.
- Defender Man of the Match (50)
- Win Man of Match for a Defender more than 50 times in Semi-professional difficulty.
- Midfielder Man of the Match (50)
- Win Man of Match for a Midfielder more than 50 times in Semi-professional difficulty.
- Striker Man of the Match (40)
- Win Man of Match for a Striker more than 50 times in Semi-professional difficulty.
- Goal Getter (40)
- Get an average of 4 goals per game over 50 game on Semi-Professional difficulty.
- Undefeated (50)
- Remain undefeated for 50 games in Semi-Professional difficulty.
- World XI Master (80)
- Win 20 games with the World XI team on Professional difficulty.
- Fair Play Award (100)
- Play 20 Games without a card being shown in Semi - Professional difficulty.
- Undefeated Manager (200)
- Remain undefeated for 1 season in any league in Manager mode on any difficulty level.
Glitches[edit | edit source]
Unlimited Player Creation Points[edit | edit source]
This will allow you to have an unlimited amount of points for a created player. It also works with the existing players and enables you to increase their stats to perfect. The process takes about an hour to make a perfect custom player.
The steps are as follows:
- While in the creation process, go to traits and select all the negative ones (they give you 1500pts).
- Press the A button to exit the traits screen.
- Select a category (such as attack, defence, etc.) and distribute the points as you wish. When finished, press the A button.
- Go back to the traits screen and de-select the negative traits. Press the A button to exit.
- Press start and save your player.
- Re-open your created player in the edit player feature.
- Repeat the above steps until the stats desired are achieved.