Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Final Fantasy XIV: Starter Edition
|This "Final Fantasy"-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
|Final Fantasy XIV: Starter Edition|
|Final Fantasy XIV|
|Microsoft Windows and macOS|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Designed for newcomers to Final Fantasy XIV, this edition includes the critically-acclaimed Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. The Starter Edition includes a 30-day free play period. User Registration and Service subscription is required to play the game.
Features[edit | edit source]
- All the hallmarks of the FINAL FANTASY franchise, including an engaging storyline, genre-leading graphics, and HD real-time cut scenes.
- A flexible class system that allows players to switch freely between a variety of classes and jobs, simply by swapping their equipped weapon or tool, allowing any character to raise all classes and jobs to level 50.
- Robust gameplay features such as player-managed Free Companies, diverse party finder features to group up with other players with ease, and a variety of fun activities in the Gold Saucer area, all designed to accommodate a dynamic player community.
- Challenging trials, dungeons and raids for groups of up to 24 players, and exciting player-vs-player (PvP) content for groups of up to 72 players.
- Breathtaking musical score by renowned Final Fantasy series composers.
- Access to all main scenario content updates to continue the story: 2.1 - A Realm Awoken, 2.2 - Through The Maelstrom, 2.3 - Defenders Of Eorzea, 2.4 - Dreams Of Ice and 2.5 - Before the Fall.
- Cross-platform play on Microsoft Windows, macOS, and PlayStation 4, with an incredible graphics engine that delivers a high level of detail and quality on all platforms.