|Firebrand Games, LLC|
|Video Game developer|
|[[Racing games]] and [[Demolition derby games]]|
|computer and video game industry|
|Mark Greenshields |
Firebrand Games is a video game development company with studios in Glasgow, Scotland and Florida, USA. The team specialises in the production of racing games. Firebrand Games was founded and is run by Mark Greenshields who has been in the games industry his entire career. The company is currently working on titles for the Nintendo DS and Wii.
The BBC website and that of video game development trade publication Develop reported on 15 September 2009 that the firm had relocated its Scottish studio to a new address in Hope Street, Glasgow, now stated as the company's worldwide headquarters.
Games[edit | edit source]
Released[edit | edit source]
- Cartoon Network Racing (2006) for Nintendo DS
- Race Driver: Create and Race (2007) for Nintendo DS
- Ferrari Challenge (2008) for Nintendo DS
- Race Driver: GRID (2008) for Nintendo DS
- TrackMania DS (2008) for Nintendo DS
- Need for Speed: Undercover (2008) for Nintendo DS
- DiRT 2 (2009) for Nintendo DS
- Need for Speed: Nitro (2009) for Nintendo DS
In Development[edit | edit source]
Firebrand are currently working on 6 unannounced projects, two of which are for the Wii. The following projects have been confirmed by Firebrand via their official website...
Octane Engine[edit | edit source]
The Octane Engine is Firebrand's engine used in their games. They are currently implementing a version of the engine for the Wii.