Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Frogwares Game Development Company|
|Independent game development studio|
|Video game industry|
It is best known for its ongoing Sherlock Holmes series of adventure computer games starring Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John H Watson, which began in 2002 with Mystery of the Mummy and has been continued with Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring, Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened, Sherlock Holmes versus Arsène Lupin, and Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper.
It has also developed two adventure games based on the works of Jules Verne, the first of which was Journey to the Center of the Earth in 2003 and 80 Days in 2005 (based on Around the World in Eighty Days). Dracula: Origin was released in 2008 and is based on the legend of Dracula.
Games developed[edit | edit source]
Major adventure games[edit | edit source]
- Sherlock Holmes: Mystery of the Mummy (2002)
- Journey to the Center of the Earth (2003)
- Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring (2004)
- 80 Days (2005)
- Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened (2006)
- Sherlock Holmes versus Arsène Lupin (2007)
- Dracula: Origin (2008)
- Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper (2009)
Casual adventure games[edit | edit source]
- Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of Osborne House (2010)
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes : The Mystery of the Persian Carpet (2008)
- Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines (2008)
- Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine (2009)
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Allin, Jack (2008-11-26). New clues to Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper exposed. Adventure Gamers. Retrieved on 2008-11-26