Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full Fat is an independent UK video game developer. The company was founded in 1996. The company's speciality has been developing games for hand-held devices including Nintendo's Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Dual Screen (DS), and Sony's PlayStation Portable (PSP). Other platforms include Sega's DreamCast (DC), Nintendo's Wii, and Windows PC. Originally based in Leamington Spa, the company moved to Coventry in 2002.
Major update coming soon (August 2010)
- The Sims 2: Apartment Pets (DS): Published by EA
- The Sims 2: Castaway (DS): Published by EA
- Sid Meier's Pirates! (PSP): Published by 2K
- Sega presents Touch Darts (DS): Published by SEGA
- The Sims 2: Pets (DS): Published by EA
- Jambo! Safari (DS): Published by SEGA
- Jambo! Safari (Wii): Published by SEGA
- Spore Hero Arena (DS): Published by EA
- Deadball Specialist [iPhone/iPod Touch]
- Deadball Specialist HD [iPad]
- Zombie Flick [iPhone/iPod Touch]
[edit | edit source]
|This United Kingdom video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|