Full Throttle (1995)/Walkthrough
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
- Click the top of the right portion of the dumpster. Ben will punch his way out of the dumpster.
- Walk to the front of The Kickstand. Kick open the door.
- Use your fist on Quohog, the bartender. He'll give Ben his keys.
- Go back outside, and use your motorcycle.
- Fight the Rottwheeler.
- Ben comes to in Maureen's shack. Talk to her, look at the picture on the wall, take the gas can and the hose sitting on the floor.
- Go outside. Talk to Miranda, the reporter. Go down the road to Todd's trailer.
- Knock on the door. Wait for Todd to come up the elevator. When he starts talking, kick down the door.
- Open the cabinet. Take the lockpick. Open the fridge. Take the meat.
- Go down the elevator into Todd's work area. You'll find Mo's welding torch here.
- Go to the gas tower. Use the lockpick on the lock. Pick the lock up.
- Touch the ladder of the gas tower. An alarm goes off. Walk to the dark shadow in the back left of the screen to hide.
- The police come on hovercars. When they land, they will climb up the tower looking for you. Come out of the shadows and attach the hose to their hover car. Use the gas tank on the hose, and then use your mouth to suck the gasoline into the gas can.
- Go to Todd's junkyard. Use the lock on the bottom of the doorway. Climb up the metal chain.
- Try to grab from the junk pile. Todd's dog chases you away. Jump back down and go the right, where the cars are. Place the slab of meat in a car. Todd's dog will jump into the car.
- Go back and climb back up the wall of the junkyard. Walk along the wall to the right. There is a tower.
- In the tower, you can operate the magnetic crane. Lift the car with the dog in it using the crane. Now you can go back and grab the forks from the junk pile.
- After the cutscenes, go back down the road the other way to The Kickstand.
- Go back to the dumpster where you started the game, and Miranda will give you fake federal IDs.
- Go inside and talk to Emmit. Give him the IDs and he will give you a lift. (Also, ask him to let you do the knife thing several times and he finally will let you try it!)
- Once you get to the mink ranch, go inside the side door to Mo's room. Lift the pillow to find a tire iron. Use the tire iron to open the lock. You'll find the gas line you require.
- After the cutscene, you'll need to jump across the gorge. First, use the tire iron on the wheels of the truck. Then push it over. Pick up some of the fertilizer.
- Go onto Mine Road, talk to Father Torque, and start beating on some bikers. Your main object is to beat the Cavefish so that you can get his goggles and to beat the Vulture so you can have his booster fuel. To get the booster fuel, use the chain on the Vulture before he speeds away. Beating the Cavefish requires a well-timed swing of the 2x4. Also, the chainsaw can easily beat every other biker except the Cavefish. To get it, use the fertilizer on the girl with the chainsaw.
- After you've gotten the goggles, use them to locate the secret entrance of the Cavefish along Mine Road. Be ready to click when you see "Cave Entrance!"
- Once inside, drive through the cave and attach the ramp to your bike. Drive back one scene, but DON'T leave the cave yet! Use the Ramp on the little yellow dots in the road, and then leave. The Cave Fish use these dots to navigate, and they will crash without them.
- After you've got the ramp, drive back down the highway towards the Mink Ranch. Nestor and Bolus will be there, and will chase you down the road. However, they will hit the fertilizer and crash. Go back to their crashed hovercar, use the tire iron to open the engine compartment, and take their hover fan.
- Now you have all the necessary parts to jump the chasm. Jump it and head towards Corville.
- Go to the souvenir salesmen, and when he looks away, take the bunny.
- Go towards the Vulture hideout (a hole in the guardrail). It's protected by mines. Use the bunny on the minefield. When he explodes in a fiery death, take the batteries.
- Take the batteries back to the souvenir shop and put them in the RC car. Use the joystick and drive the car to the right and into the exit of the demolition derby. The salesman will go chasing after it. Take the box of bunnies behind the counter.
- Go back to the minefield, and use the box of bunnies on the minefield. It is most effective to drop the box, pick up all the bunnies quickly, and then let them go one at a time. Otherwise, you may need more than one box.
- When roped up by the Vultures, say this: "Let me go or else!" "I'll call you names!" "Diapered Dynamo!"
- In the demolition derby, you'll need to jump on top of a car via the ramp on the left. It will stop moving. Then, push it over to the ramp in the far lower right. Jump off this ramp, over this car, and onto Nestor and Bolus' car. Finally, you can hit Mo and explode in flames.
- Run flaming Ben towards the walls of the arena. It will catch fire.
- Wait until Nestor's car is near the giant flame, and then run inside it. Nestor will chase you into it, ultimately killing himself.
- Look on Mo's old bike for the secret code. In case you didn't, the code is 154492.
- Go to the back of the Corley factory and kick the secret spot when all the meters line up. The spot is hard to find, but finding it only takes a few tries. It's on the left side, near a group of cracks.
- Inside the factory, input the code (154492) to open Malcom's safe. Get his will and the ID card.
- Go down the hall, open the right door using the ID card. Fiddle with the controls on the projector until ruins the film.
- When the operator goes into the projector room to fix it, go into the other room and use the pictures of Malcom's murder on the equipment.
- After the cutscene, you will be on the grill of Ripburger's truck. Lift the small hood on the front of the truck (right below the windshield). Ripburger will push it back down with his cane. Quickly grab his cane when he does so.
- Open the grill of the truck and use the cane on the fan. Ben will climb inside.
- When on the backside of the truck, use the tire iron on one of the fuel lines. Ben will lift it up.
- Next, Ben will be inside the giant aircraft. Climb up the ladder to the controls. Hit the button, and use these options: Take-Off, Post Take-Off, Gear, Raise Gear.
- Next, Ben will be dangling over a cliff. Climb inside the truck, hit the button, and use these options: Defense Systems, Machine Guns, Control, Off.
- Move to the left. Grab the bike.
- Enjoy the end of the game.