Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Fun 'N Games
|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|
|Fun 'N Games|
|Leland Interactive Media|
|Genesis Cartridge, Game Pak|
|Genesis Controller, Super Nintendo Controller|
|Genesis and SNES|
|North American Release Date(s)|
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Fun 'N Games is a video game released for the Genesis and the SNES.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Fun 'N Games presents a mixture of games and "applications". The main menu is divided into four sections:
Paint[edit | edit source]
A paint program that offers different tools and brushes, a few pre-made backgrounds and objects as well as the option to import figures that were created in the sub-games 'Stylin' Stuff' and 'mix 'n match'.
Games[edit | edit source]
- Mouse Maze: A Pac-Man-clone in which the player guides a mouse through a top-down labyrinth. To complete a level, all cheese symbol have to be collected while cats have to be avoided. Collecting a bone temporarily transforms the mouse into a dog that can kill the cats.
- Space Lazer: A shooter seen from the cockpit of a space-ship. The player controls a crosshair and has to shoot increasingly difficult enemies.
- Whack a Clown: This game is exclusive to the Genesis Version and plays like 'Whac-a-Mole' only with clowns instead of moles.
Music[edit | edit source]
Songs can be composed by choosing from several instruments and putting notes onto a stave. It is also possible to add sound effects (animal noises and others) or edit provided songs.
Style[edit | edit source]
This section contains two mini-games:
- Stylin' Stuff: Here, the player can edit the sprite of a woman by selecting different clothes, hats or haircuts.
- Mix 'n match: Sprites can be created by putting together different heads, torsi and legs.
Controls[edit | edit source]
Both versions of the game allowed the players to use either the gamepad or the mouse controller or even both at the same time.