No. of Employees
Future Ads is an interactive marketing firm based in Irvine, CA. The company owns and operates two online gaming properties, GameVance.com and PlaySushi.com, as well as Resultlinks, an in-text advertising network. Through GameVance and PlaySushi, the company allows marketers to target the casual gaming audience. Gamevance.com was named the sixth-fastest growing Web property overall in 2009. Resultlinks is the world’s only self-serve, dynamic bidding interface for in-text advertising. The company was founded in 2001 by current CEO Jared Pobre.
Awards and recognition[edit | edit source]
Future Ads and their websites have been recognized with the following industry and business awards:
- Gamevance.com was ranked as the 6th fastest-growing overall Web property in the United States. (1/09)
- Resultlinks was named Internet Product of the Year by TechAmerica’s 2009 High-Tech Innovation Awards. (5/09)
- Future Ads was named Finalist for ‘Entertainment/Gaming Company of the Year’ in the 2009 TCOSC Industry Awards, alongside Blizzard Entertainment and RotoHog. (5/09)
- Future Ads’ co-founder and CEO Jared Pobre was named Ernst & Young’s 2009 Entrepreneur of the Year in Technology, for Orange County/Desert Cities, CA. (6/09)
- Future Ads won the Stevie Award for Fastest Growing Company of the Year in the 2009 American Business Awards. (7/09)
- Future Ads won an AlwaysOn Global 250 Award as a leading technology innovator in digital media for 2009. (7/09)
- Future Ads was ranked #171 in the Inc. 500, honoring US companies generating the greatest revenue growth between 2005 and 2008. (8/09)
- Future Ads was awarded Deloitte and Touche's inaugural Tech Evolution Award. (10/09)
References[edit | edit source]
- About Future Ads. Future Ads.
- ComScore Media Metrix ‘Top Ten Gaining U.S. Web Properties. ComScore.com, January 2009.
- Future Ads' Resultlinks Named Innovative Internet Product of the Year by TechAmerica. Red Orbit.
- Future Ads is Finalist for Three Prestigious Business Awards. Entrepreneur.
- Jared Pobre bags Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year award. Media News International.
- Future Ads Wins Stevie Award for Fastest Growing Company of the Year and is Named AlwaysOn Global 250 Winner. SOA World Magazine.
- Inc. 500 Company Profile for Future Ads. Inc..
- Ten Orange County Companies Win Prestigious Tech Evolution Award. Globe Newswire.