|This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles. (February 2009)|
Template:Unsourced GT Racers is a 2004 game for PlayStation 2 and Windows and was released in 2006 for Game Boy Advance. The game has three difficulties: Easy, Medium and Hard. There is also a car name editor in which you can rename any unlocked car.
|31 m gt racers pack hi-res.jpg|
|Publisher(s)||Oxygen Interactive, GBA: Liquid Games|
|Release date||PlayStation 2, PC: Windows: 2004|
Game Boy Advance: 2006
|Mode(s)||Single player and Multi player up to 2 players|
|Age rating(s)||PEGI: 3+|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 2, PC: Windows|
Game Boy Advance
|Arcade system||Arcade System Missing|
|Credits | Soundtrack | Codes | Walkthrough|
Game modes[edit | edit source]
Quick Race: A single race where you can do one to ten laps in any unlocked car on any track.
Championship: Go through all ten tracks in a chosen car. There are three championships: Bronze, Silver and Gold.
Completing Bronze unlocks five racing decals for each car (normal colours are no longer selectable), except for the Imperiale car which still has normal colours.
Completing Silver unlocks the OAC Takemusu car, which has maximum acceleration and handling.
Completing Gold unlocks the Imperiale car, which has maximum speed and handling.
Tracks[edit | edit source]
There are five locales: Berlin, London, Paris, Tokyo and New York City. Each locale has one day track and one night track. The day and nights track are slightly different in layout from each other. There are ten tracks altogether.
Cars[edit | edit source]
All cars are unlocked from the beginning except the OAC Takemusu and Imperiale cars. These are the default names for the cars. There are eleven cars altogether. They are based on real-life cars.
- Konzept 9 - based on the Audi Avus Quattro
- Eleganza - based on the BMW 850i
- Anaconder - based on the Dodge Viper GTS
- SR 8000T - based on the Ferrari F50
- Kaisen 5X - based on the Ford GT40 MK1
- Relâmpago - based on the Jaguar XJ220 S
- Imperator V12 - based on the Honda NSX
- Drache 500 - based on the Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R
- Fosii 4.8 - based on the Bugatti EB110
- OAC Takemusu - complete Silver championship to unlock
- Imperiale - complete Gold championship to unlock