|Microsoft Windows and GNU/Linux|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
gbrainy is a brain teaser game for GNOME designed for use in education. It is licensed under the GNU GPL. The game was written in C# and has since been ported to the Sugar graphical environment, as well as Microsoft Windows.
Specifically, it contains the following:
- Logic puzzles - games designed to challenge reasoning and thinking skills
- Mental calculation - games based on arithmetical operations designed to improve mental calculation skills
- Memory trainers - games designed to challenge short term memory
References[edit | edit source]
- gBrainy: un entrenador mental en GNU/Linux (Spanish). Retrieved on 2008-06-20
- de Icaza, Miguel. Mono on the OLPC.
Warning: Display title "gbrainy" overrides earlier display title "<abbr title="Display Title of Article changed due to technical limitations or for cosmetic reasons">gbrainy</abbr>".