|Arcade, Indie, Platform|
|Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS and Android|
|Retail Localization Information|
|Interface Language(s) |
|Operating System(s) |
Mac OS X 10.7
OpenGL 2.0 support
|HDD Space |
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Geometry Dash is a rhythm-based platformer game developed and published by RobTop Games. It was released for $1.99 USD on August 13, 2013 for iOS and Android, and for $3.99 USD on December 22, 2014 for Steam. A lite version of the game is available on mobile devices with fewer features, as well as free expansions, Geometry Dash Meltdown, Geometry Dash World and Geometry Dash SubZero, which include exclusive levels.
The player takes the form of different entities with unique mechanics such as a cube, a ball or a UFO. Using one-touch gameplay, the player must try to navigate through a series of interactive obstacles, movement-shifting transporters and behaviour-manipulating portals to reach the end of levels without crashing, all while listening to exciting soundtracks along the way.
Features[edit | edit source]
Geometry Dash includes a number of features such as:
- A practice mode to learn the layout of levels.
- A variety of collectibles, some to use at shops and a Treasure Room.
- An Icon Kit providing many customisation options.
- Achievements with many rewards.
- User level downloads.
- Special map pack and gauntlet levels.
- A level editor to create and share levels.
- Time-based content.
- Global and friends leaderboards.
- A record of player stats, accessed from the main menu using the column chart button.
- The hidden Vault, Vault of Secrets, Chamber of Time and Basement.
- User account functionality for social networking and secure data backup.
- Settings for customisable gameplay.
- Game Center and Everyplay integration for iOS devices.
- Google Play Games integration for Android devices.