|Game Series||Samurai Warriors series|
Warriors Orochi series
|First Appearance||Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends|
|Occupation:||Mitsuhide's wandering daughter|
|Likes:||Her magic bracelet, learning more about the world|
|Dis-Likes:||Orochi and his army|
|Hobbies:||Learning more about the world|
|Family:||Father, Mitsuhide Akechi|
Husband, Tadaoki Hosokawa
Pal, Magoichi Saika
|Power:||Lazer, Fireball, Flame, Sacred Lazer|
|Fighting Style:||Sacred Beauty Style|
Emerald Brace(2nd Weapon)
Exalted Beauty(3rd Weapon)
Sacred Grace(4th Weapon)
|Skill(s):||Fight enemy with her magic bracelet|
|Voice Actor(s):||Jun Shikano (JP)|
Jasamine White-Gluz (EN)
|Trademark:||Her harm point is her unique hairstyle|
|Notes:||She is the only woman who wearing the high class clothes in Samurai Warriors and Warriors Orochi.|
Gracia first appeared in Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends. She is Mitsuhide Akechi's daughter and Tadaoki Hosokawa's wife. She's symbolized by the kanji for "shine"(煌) and "brilliance"(輝).
Role in Plot[edit | edit source]
Samurai Warriors[edit | edit source]
Gracia is introduced as a young girl who ran away from the confines of her home to learn more about the world. She's attacked by a group of rowdy soldier soon after she escapes. She's saved and tended to by Magoichi. Amazed by his heroics, she dubs him her mentor and follows him everywhere he goes. Once she learns that friends are people who look out for one another, she befriends Magoichi and they make an oath to save each other when they're in trouble.
Warriors Orochi[edit | edit source]
In Warriors Orochi 2, Gracia and her father are taken hostage by Sun Wukong's troops. He hoped to lead them to Kiyomori Taira but they are saved by Xing Cai and Ina. In gratitude, they help stop the sorcerers concealing Sun Wukong's location and join the Shu forces. In one of the game's dream modes, she teams up with Cao Pi and Guan Ping to prove themselves worthy heirs to their fathers. Her goal is relatively simple as Mitsuhide wants to see if she can save peasants from being killed by bandits. If she succeeds, her father will be pleased.
Character Information[edit | edit source]
Development[edit | edit source]
Gracia was one of the female characters that the director wanted to include in the series. She was designed to be a woman of high class whose charm point is her unique hairstyle.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Gracia is an optimistic and curious girl.
Voice Actors[edit | edit source]
- Jasamine White-Gluz - Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends (English)
- Sylvia Zaradick - Kessen (English)
- Jun Shikano - Samurai Warriors and Warriors Orochi series (Japanese)
- Hiromi Nishikawa - Kessen (Japanese)
Fighting Style[edit | edit source]
Her weapon of choice are two bracelets that grant her magical powers. Her normal attacks are punches and spinning knee attacks with a short and hard-to-aim range. She has the strongest Musou stat in her Samurai Warriors appearance but is the weakest physical fighter in the game. Though it is possible to play Gracia with her normal moveset, most players recommend relying on her R1 specials to do bulk of her fighting. As such, she is a character who guzzles her Musou bar. However, she has various tricks that she can use to quickly refuel herself, such as her C1 or C2. Alternatively, players can also let her ride on horseback for the entire battle as her magical attacks have good range and priority.
Powers[edit | edit source]
- Short Range Energy Burst - Gracia can make enemies in the air for the while, and then use short range energy burst to attack the enemies one more.
- Fireball - Gracia can jump and shoot a fireball to enemies.
- Aura - Gracia can create an aura beside her, so the enemies can not attack her.
- Wind - Gracia spin and attack enemy with four circle winds.
- Small Shockwave - Gracia jump and punch the ground to make a small shockwave.
- Laser Beams - Gracia can shoot laser beams from her fist to enemies.
- Reduce Musou Gauge - Gracia can reduce her musou gauge by make an aura at her body.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Bracelet[edit | edit source]
- Base Attack: 6
- Element and Stats: Random
- Length: 4.5 cm (2")
Emerald Brace[edit | edit source]
- Base Attack: 14
- Element and Stats: Random
- Length: 6 cm (2.3")
Exalted Beauty[edit | edit source]
- Base Attack: 30
- Element and Stats: Random
- Length: 6.5 cm (2.6")
Sacred Grace[edit | edit source]
- Base Attack: 60
- Element: Wind
- Musou + 39
- Speed + 34
- Dexterity + 36
- Range + 39
- Length: 7 cm (2.8")
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "This is a strange and wonderful world!"
- "I hope that didn't hurt too much."
- "Don't go easy on me!"
- "Don't worry! I'm learning a lot from you all."
- "Enlightenment can be a painful thing..."
- "Stay strong!"
SW2XL Titles[edit | edit source]
- Level 1 - 10: Curious Wanderer
- Level 11 - 20: Caged Talent
- Level 21 - 30: Quick Learner
- Level 31 - 40: Powerful Medium
- Level 41 - 49: Mystic Paragon
- Level 50 - 69: Wisdom and Beauty
- Level 70: Heavenly Bacon
Moveset[edit | edit source]
- Triangle:Creates an aura that damages enemies and raises Musou by raising her fist, then slamming that fist down on enemies.
- Circle:Shoots green laser beams from her fist. In her true Musou version, she ends with three spinning kicks.
- Square:Two punches and a knee kick. Later, with three spinning kicks and a back kick.
- XX:Jump and do aerial thrust.
- R1:Gracia spins and hurls three fireballs at her opponents.
- direction + R1:Makes an aura beside her.