Grand Theft Auto Online
|Grand Theft Auto Online|
|PlayStation Array, Xbox Array6Array, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One|
|International Release Date(s)|
|October 1, 2013|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Grand Theft Auto Online is a multi-player game released on October 1 2013, 14 days after Grand Theft Auto V's release. Despite being playable on GTA V, Rockstar Games considers GTA Online a stand-alone title and is treated as such by the developer.
- 1 Description
- 2 Game Modes
- 3 Gameplay
- 4 Weapons
- 5 Vehicles
- 5.1 Super Cars
- 5.2 Sports Cars
- 5.3 Muscle Cars
- 5.4 Sports Classics Cars
- 5.5 Sedan Cars
- 5.6 Compact Cars
- 5.7 Coupe Cars
- 5.8 SUVs
- 5.9 Vans
- 5.10 Utility Vehicles
- 5.11 Commercial Vehicles
- 5.12 Industrial Vehicles
- 5.13 Service Vehicles
- 5.14 Military Vehicles
- 5.15 Emergency Vehicles
- 5.16 Motorcycles
- 5.17 Helicopters
- 5.18 Planes
- 5.19 Boats
- 5.20 Cycles
- 5.21 Offroad Vehicles
- 6 Heists
- 7 Downloadable Content (DLC)
Description[edit | edit source]
Game Modes[edit | edit source]
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Introduction and Tutorial[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
Character[edit | edit source]
Money and Life[edit | edit source]
Crews[edit | edit source]
Jobs[edit | edit source]
Vehicles[edit | edit source]
Social Club[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Vehicles[edit | edit source]
Super Cars[edit | edit source]
Sports Cars[edit | edit source]
Muscle Cars[edit | edit source]
Sports Classics Cars[edit | edit source]
Sedan Cars[edit | edit source]
Compact Cars[edit | edit source]
Coupe Cars[edit | edit source]
SUVs[edit | edit source]
Vans[edit | edit source]
Utility Vehicles[edit | edit source]
Commercial Vehicles[edit | edit source]
Industrial Vehicles[edit | edit source]
Service Vehicles[edit | edit source]
Military Vehicles[edit | edit source]
Emergency Vehicles[edit | edit source]
Motorcycles[edit | edit source]
Helicopters[edit | edit source]
Planes[edit | edit source]
Boats[edit | edit source]
Cycles[edit | edit source]
Offroad Vehicles[edit | edit source]
Heists[edit | edit source]
Heist missions allow players to plan, prepare and execute multi-tired heists, raids and robberies across San Andreas through a series of missions organized by Lester Crest, Trevor Phillips and a new character known as Agent 14. These missions require tight communication and coordination, with players taking on specific roles at each point to accomplish multiple objectives.
Five Heists were currently added with each heist requiring numerous setup missions:
- A two-person heist involving stealing bonds from safety deposit box 167 from the Great Ocean Highway Fleeca Bank for Lester Crest and using an armored Kuruma sports car to escape before a Cargobob airlifts the car to escape the police. Setup missions are:
- Scoping out the bank and delivering a Granger with equipment to the Heist Leader's garage.
- Stealing an armored Kuruma from the Khangpae in a Del Perro parking garage.
- A complicated plan to spring a prisoner named Maxim Rashkovsky, an ex-military researcher, from Bollingbroke Penitentiary for Agent 14. Setup missions are:
- Stealing a Velum from the Vagos at the McKenzie Field Hangar.
- Stealing a Prison Bus.
- Stealing the inmate transfer schedule from the Mission Row Police Station and obtaining the Casco from the docks.
- Taking out Rashkovsky's business partner and two lawyers.
- A heist involving raiding the Humane Labs and Research facility for nerve toxins and other chemical weaponry for Agent 14. Setup missions are:
- Obtaining access codes to the lab from IAA Agent Karen while holding off the FIB.
- Stealing two Insurgents from a Merryweather test site in Davis Quartz.
- Stealing fighter jets from an aircraft carrier, one fitted with an EMP device.
- Stealing a Valkyrie from Merryweather at the Los Santos Naval Port.
- Secretly delivering the EMP to the research lab in an Insurgent.
- Collecting various drug packages for Trevor Phillips and then assisting Trevor in delivering the drugs to his drug deal at the El Gordo Lighthouse. Setup missions are:
- Stealing cocaine from frat boy dealers on a yacht near Del Perro.
- Stealing a Trashmaster and collecting molly pills in trash bags from the Vagos.
- Infiltrating the Lost MC camp at night then steal their vans filled with meds.
- Stealing a shipment of weed and a Technical truck from the Ballas at the Paleto Forest Sawmill.
- Stealing meth ingrediants from the O'Neil Brothers from their farm.
- Robbing the Pacific Standard Bank for Lester Crest. Setup missions are:
- Taking photographs of Post OP trucks then stealing the right one.
- Bringing a transponder to Avi Schwartzman so he can tune it to the right frequency for the Pacific Standard dye packs.
- Stealing data from a black Declasse Gang Burrito van.
- Hijacking a Merryweather convoy to gain thermal charges to use on the security doors at the bank.
- Stealing four Lectro sports motorcycles from the Lost MC at their East Los Santos camp to be used as getaway vehicles.