|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|
|Rewolf Software, Valve Software|
|North American Release Date(s)|
November 20, 2000
|Achievements | Awards | Changelog | Cheats |
Codes | Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC
Help | Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Gunman Chronicles is a 2000 FPS video game by Rewolf Software, for the PC. Gunman Chronicles is a remake of the mod Gunmanship 101, that bounced around between engines before finally being made on the Half-Life Goldsource engine. Gunmanship 101 was shown at the Half-Life Mod Expo in 1999, and Rewolf Software was approached by Sierra Entertainment, the publisher of Half-Life, and asked them to remake the game for a store release.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Design & Development[edit | edit source]
Reception & Legacy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Streamline Studios - the official website.
- Gunman to Steam - Gunman to Steam patch homepage.
- Gunman Chronicles Quake II Edition
- Gunman Chronicles Dedicated Server Tool - Gamespot (Registration/login required)
- Gunman Chronicles Dedicated Server Tool - FilePlanet (Registration/login required)
- Gunman Chronicles MP3 Pack - High quality MP3 soundtrack (for Steam).
- Gunman Chronicles Demo
- Gunman Chronicles on Metacritic
- Gunman Chronicles review on GameSpot
- Gunman Chronicles review at IGN