Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
|Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life|
|GameCube Optical Disk|
|North American Release Date(s)|
July 26, 2005
|Japanese Release Date(s)|
July 8, 2004
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life is the girls' version of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. The game retailed at a lower price ($30 compared to the full priced $50). It is the first girl-starring version of the Harvest Moon series to be released in North America.
New Features[edit | edit source]
- The player can now change her clothes.
- The player's dog can be trained and brought indoors.
- Certain actions are faster.
- Some items like fertilizer are cheaper.
- The player has a mirror to check her status.
- The player has a book that shows the affection of her husband/son/animals.
- Some character personalities are changed.
- Rivals, a HM tradition missing in the original, have been re-instated.
- Grass requires the fertilizer.
|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|