As of 12/21, the former Encyclopedia Gamia has been redirected to this wiki, which is now the definitive wiki for this topic. To see more about this change, read more here.
Hideki Konno, also known as Hidequi Konno, is a game designer at Nintendo.
Konno started as a graphic designer and programmer in the late 80's. He made his debut as a designer as one of the map designers on Super Mario World and made his solo directorial debut on Mario Kart 64.
Games Credited[edit | edit source]
- Geist (2005), Nintendo - Producer
- Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 (2003), Nintendo - Special Thanks
- Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island (2002) Nintendo - Special Thanks
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, (2002), Nintendo - Supervisor
- Luigi's Mansion (2001), Nintendo - Director
- Mario Kart Super Circuit (2001), Nintendo - Supervisor
- F-Zero X (1998), Nintendo - Advisor
- Yoshi's Story (1997), Nintendo
- Mario Kart 64 (1996), Nintendo - Director
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (1995), Nintendo - Director
- Super Mario Kart (1992), Nintendo - Director
- Sim City (1991) - Director
- Super Mario World (1990), Nintendo - Assistant Director, Graphic Design
- Dokidoki Panic - Course - Level Design
- Time Twist - Special Thanks
|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|