Holy Umbrella: Dondera no Mubo
|Holy Umbrella: Dondera no Mubo|
Cover art of Holy Umbrella
|[[Earthly Soft]][[Category:Earthly Soft]]|
|[[Naxat Soft]][[Category:Naxat Soft]]|
|Action role-playing game|
|Super Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Holy Umbrella: Dondera no Mubo!! (ホーリーアンブレラ ドンデラの無謀！！ Horianburera Dondera reckless! ! ) is a game that combines the elements of platform games with console role-playing games. While monsters are fought using a side-scrolling action game component, exploring the overworld and the towns are done through an overhead view. All the bosses have "Dondera" in their name; with the final enemy being Dondera himself. The game has a post-industrial element to it as most enemies are tanks and airplanes. 10290 yen was the manufacturer's suggested retail price of the game (which translates to $111.25 in American dollars).
Characters[edit | edit source]
- A young schoolboy who lives in 20th century Japan.
- A small, blue bird that accompanies the old man at the start of the game.
- She is a girl who lives in the Mystery Village.
- He is an very effeminate yet evil(?) emperor who is behind most of the past bosses fought.
References[edit | edit source]
- Additional release information. Camya. Retrieved on 2010-05-18
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Media information. Review-Site (Japanese). Retrieved on 2010-05-17
- Japanese-English translation of title. JPSNES. Retrieved on 2010-05-17
- Basic game overview. Moby Games. Retrieved on 2010-05-18
- Manufacturer's suggested retail price (Japanese). Xrea.com. Retrieved on 2010-05-17