Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
|Ice Age 2: The Meltdown|
|Eurocom Entertainment Software, Amaze Entertainment|
|Fox Interactive, Blue Sky Studios, Sierra Entertainment|
|Game Boy Advance, PlayStation 2, Wii, Microsoft Windows, Xbox, GameCube and Nintendo DS|
|European Release Date(s)|
|March 31, 2006|
|North American Release Date(s)|
|March 14, 2006|
|Japanese Release Date(s)|
|October 6, 2006|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Their world is melting, and your Ice Age 2: The Meltdown pals need help escaping the biggest flash flood in prehistory.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Shake and swing the Wii Remote to battle even the toughest enemies.
- Play as Scrat, along with your favorite heroes, Manny, Sid and Diego, from the film.
- Dive into a huge variety of exciting minigames like Sid’s Slippery Sloth Slide Challenge.
- Journey through the amazing worlds of the Ice Age 2: The Meltdown movie... and new ones too.
Swim, splash, and scurry through all the action and adventure from the new Ice Age 2: The Meltdown movie and unearth fun, laughter and surprises along the way. Developed to utilize the full capability of the Wii Console and its unique Nunchuk controller, you'll shake and swing the Wii Remote to battle even the toughest enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Also known as Ice Age 2.
- Ice Age 2: The Meltdown is the last Fox Interactive game ever made, and the last game to feature the Fox Interactive logo only in the Game Boy Advance version of this game.
|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|