|Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP|
|Retail Minimum Specifications|
|North American Release Date(s)|
September 24, 2002
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
Incoming Forces is a 2002 shooter video game developed by Rage Software and published by Hip Interactive, and is the sequel to the 1998 video game Incoming. The game's plot picks up after the plot of the original game. Incoming Forces was released on September 24, 2002.
Plot[edit | edit source]
The Story take place 20 years after the first game as earth military forces have discovering as multiple alien are about to attack the green and it time to take action once again to destroy the alien planet for peace.
References[edit | edit source]
- IGN: Incoming Forces. IGN accessdate=2008-07-31.
- Erik Wolpaw (2002-10-02). Incoming Forces for PC Review. GameSpot. Retrieved on 2008-07-31
- Kevin Rice (2002-11-10). Incoming Forces Review. GameSpy. Retrieved on 2008-07-31
- Ivan Sulic (2002-10-03). Incoming Forces Review. IGN. Retrieved on 2008-07-31
- Incoming Forces Reviews. Metacritic. Retrieved on 2008-07-31