JumpStart SpyMasters: Unmask the Prankster
|JumpStart SpyMasters: Unmask the Prankster|
|Retail Minimum Specifications|
|Operating System(s) |
Internet connection for Spy Masters Online
|North American Release Date(s)|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
JumpStart SpyMasters: Unmask the Prankster is a PC game for Microsoft Windows made by Knowledge Adventure. The user must stop the Prankster. As in other JumpStart games, one has to solve educational problems to complete the game.
- 1 Gameplay Locations
- 2 Cast
- 3 Characters
- 4 Missions
- 5 Gadgets
- 6 Trivia
- 7 See also
- 8 External Links
Gameplay Locations[edit | edit source]
HQ[edit | edit source]
- HQ - This is where the user goes after completing a mission.
- Lab - Here the user connects molecules with words on them organized according to their lexical category.
- Spy Masters Online - This is an Internet game where one has to get the flag from the other team.
Adventure Valley[edit | edit source]
- Dell's - This a fast food restaurant where you have to get the right amount of mustard in 3 blenders.
- Recording Studio - Here you must get instrument to touch the right letter to spell the requested word.
- Software Company - Here you must get to the words related to the requested word above before the time runs out.
- Robot Factory - Here you must sort out computer chips with a word on them to get them 4 in a row. When you use up all the space you and have 'data' you need you win.
- Clock tower - an area similar to the Recording Studio.
- Airport - An area similar to the Software Company.
- Power Plant - An area very alike to the Lab.
Ancient Ruins[edit | edit source]
- Library - Here you must find what the pictures mean and change to a word.
- Map Room - Place is similar to the Robot Factory.
Abandoned Amusement Park[edit | edit source]
- Puzzle Fun House - An area identical to the Library.
- Octopus Ride - An area similar to the Dell's but the only difference you is you shoot cannon balls.
Other Areas[edit | edit source]
These places are only accessible by Jet pack or during the pre-mission.
- Training Area - The User can only go there during the pre- mission. It's near the ocean.
- Other Areas - Some are between the airport and Dell's, on rivers or near the ruins.
- Note: At the end of the credits is a poster of this game's sequel. Around it are areas not shown in the game.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Jess/Jo - Paula Tiso
- Zack - Phil Synder
- Sally - Kim Mei Guest
- Botley/Max - Dee Bradley Baker
- TJ - Brianne Siddal
- Dr.X - Lex Lang
Characters[edit | edit source]
Adventurers[edit | edit source]
- Botley - AndroidXL2 ("Botley"), of JumpStart Adventures 3rd Grade: Mystery Mountain & JumpStart Typing, is a robot. In the game, Botley speaks in an older tone of voice.
- T.J. - Thomas James Adams, of JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Sapphire Falls, is the newest member of the Adventurers in the game and seems to be very excited. In the game, his green t-shirt turns into a tan sweater with a green vest.
- Sally - Sally Chu, also of JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Sapphire Falls. In the game, Sally's ponytail turns plain short.
- Jo - Jo Hammet, of JumpStart Adventures 5th Grade: Jo Hammet, Kid Detective, seems to like skateboarding and rollerblading (as seen in JumpStart Adventures 5th Grade: Jo Hammet, Kid Detective and JumpStart Adventure Challenge).
- Zack - Zack is from JumpStart Adventures 6th Grade: Mission Earthquest. In the game, Zack's sweater turns into a t-shirt.
- Jess - Jess is Zack's sister and is also from JumpStart Adventures 6th Grade: Mission Earthquest. In the game, Jess' hair is black instead of red.
Villains[edit | edit source]
- Max Masters/Prankster - Max used to be the youngest Adventurer until he was kicked out. In the game, he plays pranks on (or tries to get revenge against) the Adventurers, using his pseudonym Prankster.
Unseen[edit | edit source]
- Dr.X - From JumpStart Adventures 5th Grade: Jo Hammet, Kid Detective. He was not mentioned in the game but his name was seen in the credits.
Missions[edit | edit source]
Pre-mission[edit | edit source]
- To Do: Kill one robot.
- Area(s): Outside City.
Get Ready[edit | edit source]
- To Do: Stop the Robot!!
- Area(s): Lab, Dells.
Renegade Robots[edit | edit source]
- To Do: Stop the Robot!!
- Area(s): Software Company, Robot Factory.
Running Out of Time[edit | edit source]
- To Do: Reset all the clocks in the city
- Area(s):Library, Map Room, Clock Tower.
Naptime[edit | edit source]
- To Do: Wake the City.
- Area(s):Recording Studio, Library, Power Plant.
The Green Burger[edit | edit source]
- To Do: Find what is wrong with the Burgers.
- Area(s):Lab, Dell's, Power Plant, Robot Factory.
Headquarters[edit | edit source]
- To Do: Find the Camera.
- Area(s):Software Company, Map Room, Clock Tower, Airport.
Botley's Sneeze[edit | edit source]
- To Do: Find the source of virus.
- Area(s):Lab, Recoding Studio, Library, Robot Factory.
Find the Prankster[edit | edit source]
- To Do: Find the Prankster.
- Area(s): Software Company, Map Room, Power Plant, Puzzle Fun House, Octopus Ride, HQ/
Gadgets[edit | edit source]
Throughout the game there will be gadgets. The more Robots you kill the more gadgets spawn. This is not all of them.
Advanced Power Vest[edit | edit source]
- Info: Much more efficient then the Standard Power Vest.
Cloaking Belt[edit | edit source]
- Info: Makes low level invisibility shield. Helpful for hiding from stray robots.
Ultra-Cyber Visor[edit | edit source]
- Info: The most efficient eye-enhancing device available. Almost no hidden object is unseen.
Jet Pack[edit | edit source]
- Info: This is the fastest way to travel.
Ultra-Robo Scanner[edit | edit source]
- Info: This a long-ranged scanner letting you to detect robots.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Adventure Valley shows more places in the sequel.
- Those games mentioned above are set in the future like the game.
See also[edit | edit source]
- JumpStart SpyMasters: Max Strikes Back