We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|8-way joystick; Array buttons|
|Japanese Release Date(s)|
August 18, 2009
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Knuckle Heads (ナックルヘッズ) is a 1993 weapon-based fighting arcade game developed and published by Namco. It was created during the fighting game trend of the 1990s that began with Capcom's 1991 hit, Street Fighter II.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The player's character fights against his or her opponent in best two-out-of-three matches in a single player tournament mode with the computer or against another human player; however, when both are knocked out simultaneously in the first round, one of them will win the second round. The player has a character roster of six fighters to choose from, each with their own weapons and special techniques. After the player knocks out five different characters, the player will fight against two characters at once instead of one. The most notable features are the jump button and multi-player that allows up to four players to play simultaneously.
Plot[edit | edit source]
The game takes place during the 21st century in the United States on a theatrical stage. One television program started a boom all over the world in this age. The name of the program is Knuckle Heads. This program is done in game show format, gathering six strong fighters around planet Earth to fight and compete against each other. Whoever wins earns the prize money.
Characters[edit | edit source]
There are six playable characters and no bosses.
- Template:Flagicon Rob Vincent (ロブ・ビンセント) (voice actor: Nobuo Tobita) - The protagonist of the game. Uses dual tonfas.
- Template:Flagicon Takeshi Fujioka (タケシ・フジオカ) (voice actor: Toshiyuki Morikawa) - Uses a kusarigama.
- Template:Flagicon Blat Vaike (ブラット・ヴェイク) (voice actor: Takashi Yanagihara (柳原孝安)) - Uses a hammer.
- Template:Flagicon Christine Myao (クリスティン・ミャオ) (voice actor: Megumi Hayashibara) - Uses a quarterstaff.
- Template:Flagicon Gregory Darrell (グレゴリー・ダレル) (voice actor: Nobuo Tobita) - Uses dual axes.
- Template:Flagicon Claudia Silva (クラウディア・シルバ) (voice actor: Kotono Mitsuishi) - Uses steel claws.
Virtual Console[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Knuckle Heads at Museum of the Game
- Knuckle Heads at GameFAQs
- Knuckle Heads at arcade-history
- Knuckle Heads at Fight-A-Base
- Knuckle Heads at Fighters Front Line
- Knuckle Heads at The Large Cult Fighting Game March (Japanese)
|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|