Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
The common Kritters have bipedal torso, vertical pupils, red eyes, yellow pectoral, arms, 4 fingers, 3 toes with sharp toenails and tail. They have various colors in their scams, as: green, blue, brown, yellow, gray or red.
In Donkey Kong Country, Kritters from Kremling Krew wears a set of useless shouldpads. In Donkey Kong 64, all Kritters wear black leather vests with a human skull-and-crossbones emblem in back, but some varieties have different additional pieces. As of DK: King of Swing, DK: Jungle Climber, Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast and Mario Super Sluggers, Kritters use spikes forearms, belts with skull buckle and ocher pants.
History[edit | edit source]
Several elements shown in Crocodile Isle and Kremlantis that Kritter subspecies is more dominant from Kremling species with many different members and many sizes.
According to the Lost World, their history was stored in this place where several Kritter statues as a tribal society. Undead pirates as Kloak and Kackle as Kritters as well. K. Rool, the pirate Kremling who founded the paramilitary pirate organization Kremling Krew becoming king of Kremlings and rule his own island, is a Kritter.
Skinny (most common), fat or small Kritters are weak that can be defeated by any Kongs attack. Muscular, large or burly members are quite invincible to the attacks of weak characters.
Roles[edit | edit source]
- Rock Kroc: They are Kritters that are possessed by a unknown force inside one from Monkey Mines' mines. This possession those Kritters became frightful creatures, invincible to any attack and camouflage themselves as real rock. Fortunately they are stupid by being affected for Stop ang Go Barrels.
- Kobble: They are a group of Kritters representing as Kremling Kreeps soldiers and they appeared in pier levels only.
- Mushroom Kritter:
- Skeleton Kritter:
- Ghost Kritter:
Individual Kritters[edit | edit source]
- K. Rool
- Kuff 'n' Klout
- K. Lumsy
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Pictures[edit | edit source]
Roles[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Barton, Jeff, Mario De Govia, and Donato Tica. Donkey Kong 64 Prima Official Game Guide. Page 16.
- Gregg Mayle's answer accepted on Twitter, retrieved Jan 2,2019
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest Nintendo Power Player's Guide, page 20
- Donkey Kong Country Player's Guide, Nintendo, 1994, p. 14
- Donkey Kong Country Player's Guide, Nintendo, 1994, p. 48
- Donkey Kong Country Instruction Booklet, Nintendo, 2000, p. 18
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! Player's Guide, Nintendo, 1996, p. 12